What is coconut balsamic vinegar?
Good question! Coconut balsamic vinegar is white balsamic vinegar that has been infused with the flavors of coconut! It’s the perfect addition to a nice salad, marinade, or even in a cocktail.
How to use coconut white balsamic vinegar
- Toss into salads with Melina Roasted Garlic Olive Oil for a sweet and savory delight.
- Drizzle over Grilled meats to add a Caribbean flair to any meal.
- Sautee with shrimp, chicken, or other seafood to make an exotic dish.
- Drizzle over fresh fruit like strawberries and mangos.
- Bake it into cakes or muffins!
Melina Coconut Balsamic Vinegar Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 TBSP (15ml)
Servings Per Container ~17
|Amount Per Serving||Daily Nutritional Value|
wine vinegar, concentrated grape must, caramel, contains naturally occurring sulfates. 6% acidity